24 April 2010

AQC - here I come!

As Sarah says, the pewter (couldn't possibly be silver!) lining on the dark cloud that is a volcano eruption, is that I can now make it to the Australasian Quilt Conference. I have never been before, and prior to planning and booking the Quilts + Flowers tour, I had booked myself into two workshops, plus committed to a stand there and I had arranged a display of quilts from the three best independent magazine publishers in the world! Down Under Quilts, Quiltmania and NZ Quilter.

Now that our flights are cancelled and there is no chance of getting off this continent in the foreseeable future I have booked flights to Melbourne - woo hoo.

I will be on my stand during Thursday and Friday, plus spending some time with the quilt display, pop by and say hello. I will have the latest issue of Down Under Quilts - 141 April - and the first issue of the exciting new magazine - Down Under Textiles, on sale there.

see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment