20 December 2010

it's starting to look a lot like Christmas


From one side of the world to the other - from Holly Bush to Christmas bush,
may you enjoy the season's floral blessings!


In two days I am off to Manning Point, camping for nigh-on two weeks. We will be there for Christmas day, which has been a bit of a challenge to say the least - the food preparations, the redirection for Santa etc - you get the picture!

I'm not fond of camping, as anyone who knows me can tell you, but I must say that today I am excited! To have some lovely relaxed time (after a hectic six months) with my family is an exciting thought. We are near the beach and the river and there is a pool, so all bases are covered! The kids are getting boogie boards from Santa, and they already have fishing rods. What fun we will have. I am even looking forward to fishing, go figure!

Then we are off to the Gold Coast to visit mummy/granny! I haven't been there for a holiday for sooooo long. The kids will spend some time with Granny and Aunty, while we stay at a friend's apartment, and then we will ALL go to the theme parks - YIPEEE.

It's starting to feel a lot like FAMILY!

which is, let's face it, what Christmas really does look like!

to you all, and your loved ones, have a happy and wholesome Christmas with much love, serenity and joy!!!

xxxxxxxdls

No comments:

Post a Comment