13 February 2012

Liberty Nikes SOLD to Sydney Quilter

SOLD

To a Liberty-loving quilter in Sydney -
I hope you enjoy them as much as I had planned to!

See the post here to find out more about my deeply coveted shoes. When I got them they were 1/2 size too small. Recently I offered them for sale to a quilter with a passion for Liberty. Alas, I cannot buy a new pair, they are now sold out, but two of the 2011 styles are still available - see here.
Maybe I can buy a pair in the next exclusive release. Keep an on the online Liberty Store for your chance to buy some too.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shoes, looking forward to the new issues of DUQ's you do a great job with the magazine.
    Good luck with the grand baby and yes they are too cute aren't they, I have three little grand daughters

    ReplyDelete