18 March 2010

AQC - selling my 'tickets'

I have to face the fact that I have to withdraw from the two workshops I am booked into at this year's AQC.

This was to be my first time... I was so excited. But, my intention to leave the Quilts + Flowers Tour of UK and Europe early, to be back here in time for AQC, has proven very difficult, and extremely expensive. So, after many gathered opinions, I have decided that I will stay on with the tour group and complete to the 2nd May.

I was so excited about these workshops, and I am frustrated that I can't make it home in time... but I suppose I can't really complain about a tour through Bruge, onto Amsterdam, and a visit to the Open European Quilt Championships, Keukenoff Gardens, Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank Museum? surely that would be surly, to say the least!?

This means that my workshop bookings are up-for-grabs! Now, I realise that scalping is not legal, I am not looking to make a profit, but I do want to recoup my costs...

The workshops I am booked into, and want to 'sell' are:

SATURDAY MAY 1
Laughing Leaves
Tutor: Frieda Anderson

and

SUNDAY MAY 2
Start Designing
Tutor: Julie Haddrick

send me an email if you are interested.

xdls

No comments:

Post a Comment