here's what's on the agenda, not necessarily in this order ...
- Two days of photography - one on location shooting gorgeous images, and one in the studio doing flat shots and step-by-steps so we can be sure to share the instructions to make quilts and textiles in the best possible method,
- Checking DUQ 142 proofs,
- Checking Creative Expressions 27 corrections,
- Placing all advertising into CE27,
- Finishing off Down Under Textiles #2 content,
- Organising the display of quilts for the Australasian Quilt Conference in April/May,
- Completing travel plans for the Quilts + Flowers Tour, afore-mentioned in my last blog,
- and confirming the workshop with a talented tutor, for our 14 travellers, in Giverny, France.