10 June 2009

Wednesday


It has been our first day down at the Craft & Quilt Fair, and wow, what a great day! I have been happily sewing on a gorgeous Bernina sewing machine... with a fabulous Curve Master Presser Foot - can't tell you how easy curved seams are with this gadget! It's a must-have; talk to Judy at Punch with Judy to find out more!

Come and see me tomorrow - I am sewing more curved seams, stitching an adorable braid to the bottom of the dress I am wearing on Saturday, and, hopefully, starting to sew a fabulous skirt from Be Be Bold (just up the aisle from us)...

Stop by at 3pm and sing happy birthday - Down Under Quilts turns 21!

To put it simply, I am overstimulated; my head is buzzing. What a wonderful world of fabric, thread and inspiration. So many gorgeous artisans and passionate creators, what great company!

There is so much to see, so much to buy. But, where can I buy the time?

Can you see the great props we have on our stand? The antique bed, shelves and vintage chair and stool all come form the talented Prue Trollope's shop, of the same name, in Balmain. Thanks Prue, everyone loved your stuff - particularly the bags!

See you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment