21 September 2009

A Day at Photography

Every couple of months I gather together quilts, bags and cushions from three or four issues of Down Under Quilts and we spend a whole day photographing them. By 'we' I mean our photographer Jim, our stylist Georgie and I.

We generally shoot at Georgie's house and it is simply amazing that every time she makes every shot look so unique and different. Today we shot two front covers and 12 projects, and about ten close ups, they were such great shots!

We noticed a wee snail had come along to join us ... it will be in one of DUQ's future issues, I wonder if you will spot it?


This lovely quilt is in a future issue - but I can't show you anymore right now.


ciao for now, off to get organised for more photography, and a meeting, tomorrow, then read the kids a book.
dls


No comments:

Post a Comment